1- The first washing and dressing is done by our doctor 24-48 hours after the hair transplant. We do the first wash with a special lotion and shampoo provided to you by our hospital free of charge.
2- You will be instructed by our doctor how to wash in the following days and information videos will be given.
3- First of all, the lotion and shampoo given to you is foamed by pouring it onto both hands. We gradually touch and release the foam onto the head and distribute. We slowly distribute the foam to all parts of the head with our hands. We do not rub the transplanted area.
4- Leave the shampoo and lotion applied to the transplanted area for 15 minutes to soften the crust. Then rinse gently but thoroughly with warm and non-pressurized water without rubbing your hand on this area.
5-It will be sufficient to dry the sides and back of the head. You can dry your hair on a medium setting by holding the hair dryer at a distance. Do not use towels or anything similar.
6- Scab will occur in the transplanted area after the first week. In the washings after the 10th day, the areas with scabbing are washed gently with the fingertips with circular movements so as not to damage the transplanted hair follicles.
7- From the 15th day onwards, massage the transplanted area once a day for 10 minutes with circular movements using your fingertips.
8- After the scab shedding process, you can use the 3-piece hair care and shampoo set recommended by our doctor. These products contain a high percentage of herbal stem cell cultures and vitamins. They help the grafts to attach to the scalp and repair the scalp.
9-In the first 2 months, there will be temporary shedding of the transplanted hair. This is expected and normal hair loss.
10-Your transplanted hair will start to grow from the 3rd month.
11- At the end of the first year, all your transplanted hair will have grown with a 97% success rate.
12- At the end of the first month, you can swim in the sea and the pool and do sports. You have to wait at least 2 months for a Turkish bath and sauna.
13- Hairdresser procedures
- You can have your hair cut using scissors for all sides of your hair from the second month onwards.
- You should wait at least 3 months for blow drying, dyeing, hair removal, paint, topic, etc. processes.
- From the third month, you can shave your head with a machine or a razor.
- From the fourth month, you can use products such as gel, lacquer, spray, wax on your hair. However, when using these products, make sure that these products do not come into contact with your scalp, only your hair, and wash your head before going to bed to cleanse your hair from these products.
- Never use wigs, hair prostheses and similar products on your hair.
14- Physical activities
- Do not lean forward or do activities that will make you lean forward for 10 days.
- Do not do any heavy lifting for 15 days.
- Do not have sexual intercourse for 15 days.
- You can do light sports after the 30th day and heavier stuff after the 30th day.
- Stay away from sweaty activities for 30 days. If you sweat, dry your head only by lightly touching it with a paper napkin. Never press to dry.
- You have to wait 90 days for sports such as football, kick-box where you can get your head hit.
15- Transplanted hair does not fall out again. Hair loss occurs due to old age, nutritional deficiency, hormonal disorders and similar reasons. Transplanted hair is genetically resistant to shedding.