1-Can hair transplantation be performed on both men and women?
- Yes, hair transplantation is performed on both men and women.
2-Who is not suitable for hair transplantation?
- Transplantation should not be performed for patients with Hepatitis C, AIDS and HEMOPHILIA.
- Transplantation should not be applied to patients who have had a heart attack or have heart disease.
- Transplantation should not be performed to patients with uncontrolled blood pressure and diabetes.
3-Is hair transplantation painful?
- Our anesthesiologist is involved in the procedure. No pain is felt during the operation since sedation is applied before the procedure.
4- How long does a hair transplantation take?
- It takes between 6-8 hours depending on the area to be planted.
5-Does Hair Transplantation damage existing hair?
- No, it does not. Since hair will be taken from the posterior donor area, it is very important to take the grafts homogeneously. It is important that the healthcare team is experienced and that the procedure is performed under doctor control. Our team of doctors and experts has more than 15 years of experience.
6-How will I look after the hair transplantation and when can I return to my normal life?
- Your head will be washed on the 2nd day after the procedure. You can return to normal life after the 5th day.
7- When and how will my hair grow?
- Hair can shed temporarily approximately 30 days after transplantation. This situation differs from person to person. The first hair will start to grow 3 months after the transplantation. All the transplanted hair will have grown in 9-12 months.
8- Will the transplanted hair fall out later?
- No, it will not fall off. The transplanted roots are taken from the nape area between the ears, which is genetically free from shedding.
9-Can hair transplantation be done from body hair?
- If there is not enough grafts in the neck area of the person, beard hair transplantation or hair transplantation from chest hair can be performed.
10- When can hair be shaved after transplantation?
Shaving can be done 45-60 days after transplantation.